If your vehicle’s joints begin to leak, this could be due to loose fitting or worn gaskets that may need to be resealed or replaced. To ensure a secure and leak free seal between the gasket and the component part you may need to use a suitable joining compound. This exhaust repair putty from Granville is a water based, heat resistant fibrous putty based on inorganic water based binders and heat resistant fillers. It has been designed for use in the repair of exhaust systems for automotive and general industrial applications. The heat curing mechanism provides quick repair times. Comes in a 250ml tub. Granville are a manufacturer of high quality lubricants and automotive chemicals. Granville have a wide range of products and brands which enables them to utilise their knowledge and expertise to create innovative and quality products. With over 40 years of knowledge within the market, this UK based manufacture continuously develops and strives to keep up with the dynamic pace of the automotive industry.
- Water based, heat resistant fibrous putty based on inorganic water based binders and heat resistant fillers
- Heat curing mechanism which provides quick repair times
- Designed for use in the repair of exhaust systems for automotive and general industrial applications
- Economically repairs holes and cracks in exhausts
- Withstands temperatures up to 1000C
- Comes in a 250ml tub