At Car Parts Warehouse we are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
We do occasionally update this Policy so please do return and review this Policy from time to time.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Car Registration
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Car Parts Warehouse collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Ensure the correct parts/programming is undertaken for items or services purchased.
How do we store your data?
Car Parts Warehouse securely stores your data within password protected systems.
Car Parts Warehouse will keep your personal identification date for a period of 1 year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data securely.
What are your data protection rights?
Car Parts Warehouse would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Car Parts Warehouse for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Car Parts Warehouse correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Car Parts Warehouse to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Car Parts Warehouse erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Car Parts Warehouse restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Car Parts Warehouse ‘s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Car Parts Warehouse transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 01505 851155
Or write to us: 1 Daisybank, Glengarnock Beith North Ayrshire KA14 3AY
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Car Parts Warehouse uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Car Parts Warehouse uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Car Parts Warehouse sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us : 01505 851155
Or write to us at: 1 Daisybank, Glengarnock, Beith, North Ayrshire, KA14 3AY
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Car Parts Warehouse has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF